ongoing website to-do list
This is largely just for my own benefit. Obviously.
However, I’m an oversharer. Also obviously.
Plus, if it’s in a list, it might actually get done, sooner or later. Accountability, FTW! Ahem.
- archive FF articles
- move FF articles of note over here, tagged/categorized appropriately
- make FF index page for ease of finding later.
- archive PB articles
- move PB articles over here, too, same with the tagging.
- make the PB post directory, too. (sensing a trend?)
install gallery plugin
- find and assemble all the art photos, and upload
- extract the mandala pages and repost as, well, pages. (I’m getting requests for those.)
- figure out what to do with the e-courses. (still for sale?)
- put up ecourses page, if so. (change the return sale dealie at paypal and delivery, too.)
- archive all of PB, update FB page, delete site, remove hosting
- archive all of FF, delete site, remove hosting
- update all the letterboxing info
- move lb info here
- update AQ & LB listings with new URLs (ugh)
- give bucket lists their own pages
- give nerd adventure league its own page
- get images of smashbooks for gallery
- find another hosting company (Dreamhost has been sucking balls for the past few years; I’m done.)
- make art journal galleries by book
- make altered book gallery
- make art of letters pages/mail art pages
- make timeline pages
I’m sure there’s a thousand more.
Trying to put all these years of collected, fragmented stuff together into one place is a little like trying to stuff ten pounds of flour into a five pound bag. You can try to do it, but you’re going to make one heckuva mess for a while.
::poof:: <– exploding bag.